The list of passers of the October 2013 NAPOLCOM Police Entrance Examinations
The exam was conducted in Makati, San Fernando (La Union), Tuguegarao, Angeles, Cabanatuan, Calamba, Calapan, Legaspi, Iloilo, Cebu, Tacloban, Pagadian, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Koronadal, Cotabato, Butuan and Baguio and the provinces of Zambales (Iba) and Romblon.
– Wear proper dress code, plain white t-shirt or polo shirt, dark pants and shoes.
– Required to wear GOA Type B or the PNP Patrol Uniform.
– Bring the Notice of Admission (NoA), pencil (no. 2), black ball pen and any valid identification card with picture and signature.
Warning to Exam takers:
– Bringing of cellular phones, electronic gadgets, pagers or any two-way radio set, calculators, review materials, explosives, or deadly weapons inside the test center is strictly prohibited.
– Cheating, impersonation, perjury or violation of examination rules shall be dealt with administratively and/or criminally
Anyone found guilty will have his eligibility and exam result invalidated.
SHARE the link and LIKE us on Facebook!
You can also subscibe to our RSS feed to get the results in your email
Good luck to all!