PRC board exam results of the 3,716 examinees, 2,052 passed the Midwife Licensure Examination given by the Board of Midwifery in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Legazpi, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last April 2009, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced.Top 10 Midwifes for April 2009 Examination:
Top 10 Passers for the Midwife Examination April 2009
1. Iris Mae Belgado Relles, Bicol University-Tabaco City, Albay – 89.50%
2. Maiden Joy Nieva Mendez, Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges-Nabua – 88.95%
3. Florian Maurene Privaldos Palma, Naga College Foundation – 88.90%
4. Trixia Delos Santos Ortiz, Saint Joseph College-Cavite City – 88.85%
5. Karen May Novilla Mojica, Saint Joseph College-Cavite City – 88.75%
6. Jeanie Allen Marie Ibarrientos Beltran, Bicol University-Tabaco City, Albay – 88.65%
7. Harlene Mediado Baylon, Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges-Nabua – 88.60%
8. Jean Hazel Malto Firaza, Bicol University-Tabaco City, Albay – 88.50%
9. Ameera Sarah Niebres Baylon, Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges-Nabua – 88.35%
10. John Patrick Morales Dimarucot, Central Luzon Doctors’ Hospital Educational Institution – 88.20%
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, May 11, 2009 but not later than May 20, 2009. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1 x 1 picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2009-2012. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Registration for membership with the Integrated Midwives Association of the Philippines (IMAP) will start on Monday, May 11, 2009. The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination, as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional, will be held before the Board on Monday, May 25, 2009 at 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.