June-July 2012 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) Results:
(Click on the first letter of your lastname)
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
The room assignments of examinees in the Nurses Licensure Examination (NLE) to be held on June 30 and July 1, 2012 as released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
Click the links below for individual copies of the June-July 2012 Nursing Licensure Exam room assignments :
Bookmark and Like this page. Links will be updated as soon as the schedules are released.
Instructions given by the PRC):
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Use same name in all forms. Report to room watchers if there is any discrepancies.