ADVISORY to All Career Service Examination – Computer-Assisted Test (CSE-CAT) Applicants
SUBJECT : Additional New Slots and Examination Schedules for the December 2009 CSE-CAT
Due to public demand, we are opening the Online CSE-CAT Application Reservation System to accept another eighty (80) new slots for the December 2009 Career Service Examination – Computer-Assisted Test (CSE-CAT) that is equivalent to an additional two (2) examination schedules.
Interested applicants may visit the CSC website (www.csc.gov.ph) or click the following link Online CSE-CAT Application Reservation System (OCARS) on December 01, 2009 (Tuesday), beginning 1:00 PM to use the reservation system.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES:
1. Reply email will be sent to all applicants concerned within three (3) working days. The email shall indicate the day for actual filing and processing of application form. Please check your email address from time to time.
2. In case you have not received any email notice after the 3-working day period, or would like to check the status of your application even before said period ends, you may click the following link: Check Schedule of Appearance
3. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folder or filter if you do not see a reply email in your Inbox from the ERPO-Examination Administration Division.
4. Please ensure that the email address provided is correct, updated and as much as possible, applicant’s personal email account.
5. The OCARS is available only for applicants who wish to take the CSE-CAT at the CSC – Central Office (IBP Road, Batasan Hills, Quezon City View Map).
6. Reservation made using the Online CSE-CAT Application Reservation System is non-transferrable.